Sunday, August 4, 2013

That Time we hiked a waterfall

When we moved into our new apartment we had the choice of either going to the family ward or the student married ward. And since were planning on staying in this apartment till we graduate next July, We figured it was our last chance ever to be in a student married ward, so we went for it. I have to say it was totally worth it. And we came in the ward just in time to go to all the summer activities. Like this Ward Camping trip.

Now if I'm being honest I'm not the best camper. I don't like bugs, sleeping on the freezing ground is not my idea of fun, and after a day i really just want my bed back. But man do i LOVE being outside. So i put up with it. But it sure is annoying when i have one heavy duty sleeping bag, a hat, two pairs of socks, and three blankets on top of me, and i still wake up as a human popsicle! While my husband who has the equivalent of a thin blanket on him wakes up as hot as a furnace. Unfair. It's just unfair.

But in light of all that i still can't wait to go again next year. And if i'm lucky, climb that waterfall again. Seriously, i don't think I've done anything that cool in quite along time.




No comments:

Post a Comment