Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vegas.

Just trying to actually catch up on everything we've done this summer.... it's going to be quite a challenge though. And by no means will any of this be in order. ha.

So lets skip back to July when i went to Vegas with my sisters and our family friends! It was a much needed vacation.... although Matt stayed home and worked the week i was gone, so i don't know if HE thought it was a vacation....

We ate Crepes (twice!). Went shopping. Went swimming. Walked the strip (and luckily it was not too trashy that night, at least that's what they tell me....) and then went to the pool again. It also brought me back to my days living in Arizona and I'm kinda glad i moved. It was just so unbearably hot. i think i forgot about that! And it was so nice to see my sisters again now we we all live in separate states. This trip was completely worth it. I had so much fun but i did wish we could have all stayed longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment