Monday, June 3, 2013

Cave Falls

I think I'm really starting to love Idaho. Not enough that I'm not still excited to move somewhere else, but i do have to admit it's pretty beautiful here. Sunday was amazing, and my old roommates were in town from Boise, so after church we drove out on an adventure to cave falls, and boy was it nice out there. Cause the truth is I've never spent a summer in Rexburg. Throughout all of college i was on Fall/Winter Track so i would come into town at the end of summer and leave in April at the "beginning". I think I'm going to enjoy summer here, and we are already planning a canoe trip and  backpacking trip. This summer is going to be awesome. Well as along as i pack bug spray, cause i'm not kidding you i had never seen so many mosquito's in  my life, I'm not kidding you when i say i managed to kill 6 of those little buggers with one swat if my hand on only one side of my leg. they were everywhere! That last picture is me freaking out cause there was a swarm attacking my leg. And it didn't help that Matt was quoting " Look a mosquito has chosen me as her perch" the entire time. but still it was pretty funny.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment