Monday, October 29, 2012

Life is never as hard as you think it is


Growing up is hard. And most of the times it sucks. You never have enough money, you fight, and you worry. And for some reason I'm just having one of those days where i just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Not for any specific reason, nothing terribly bad has happened, but it's just one of those days. And they are very hard to push past. That sinking feeling like I'm doing nothing with my life and every one is going to be disappointed in me, including myself. All of my friends are moving on with their lives going somewhere, and I'm still stuck in the same place, doing the same things.

So today I've decided I'm going to stop. Stop feeling sorry for my self, Stop putting my self sown, Stop comparing my self to others. I can only be me, and this life i have now. and you know what? it's pretty great. I have friends and family who love me and would do anything for me. And that's all that really matters, everything else will fade away eventually, and all i will have is the people surrounding me, and they are all pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment