Thursday, November 15, 2012

What we've been up to

Honestly i think writing a blog makes me realize just how boring my life actually is.  We really don't do much. it's kinda sad.... but we are really poor so i guess that makes sense.


so here's a recap {left to right}

(1) watching movies (2) finding the best 90's jacket of my life at the D.I.
(3) again watching too many movies... (4) Hot Chocolate is what gets me through winter (5) Ohh and TimTams too! (6) While doing a photoshoot our friend Jen took some pictures of us too! Such an Awesome person by the way. (7) The best Chair at the D.I for only 6$, I felt like i was stealing it it was so cheap. (8) ......winter..... i'm not very excited (9) One more picture from my wedding, i'm still slowly editing them all. Soon. i promise soon!


P.S. I am currently fighting the urge to decorate for Christmas.... i feel so guilty cause thanksgiving is not even over yet! Ahh the dilemma's! which is actually equally as funny since I'm not really a holiday person, I've never been a fan of Christmas... hmm maybe that what getting married does to you. Well that or spending the last few Christmas's with two little kids.. yeah that's probably what did it. Christmas through their eye's sure is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment